Diabetes Prevention Program (DPP)
- Identify people who are at clear risk of developing type 2 diabetes based on the current scientific evidence base.
- Once identified to be at risk people will be invited to join the Diabetes Prevention Program (DPP).
In order to accurately and reliably assess participants, three high quality pieces of equipment are required:
- Stadiometer – recommend a Seca 206
- Measuring tape – recommend a Seca 201
- Bioimpedance scale – recommend at least a Tanita DC-430 but ideally a Tanita MC-78